About Brent Gullixson
In 2005 Mary was proud to be joined in her business by her son Brent. Brent grew up in Palo Alto, attending Phillips Brooks School and Menlo School before going to the University of Arizona where he graduated with a degree in Economics. After working at Wachovia Securities in San Francisco, he partnered with Mary at Alain Pinel. Brent and his wife Stacy are proud parents of their young son, Conrad and baby daughter, Casey.
Mary and Brent were recognized and ranked by sales volume by “Real Trends” and “The Wall Street Journal” as “Residential Real Estate Top Sales Professionals” in the United States for the following years.
They represent buyers and sellers in the San Francisco Peninsula towns of Atherton, Woodside, Los Altos Hills, Palo Alto and Menlo Park, where they have sold some of the areas' landmark and most notable estates.
- 2011: Recognized as the #4 agent
- 2010: Recognized as the #2 agent.
- 2009: Recognized as the #4 agent.
- 2008: Recognized as the #15 agent.
- 2007: Recognized as the # 2 agent.
- 2006: “The Gullixson Team” was recognized as the #9 agents.
- 2005: Recognized as the # 2 agent.